Dane County Child Support Agency
Under contract with the Department of Children and Families (DCF), the Dane County Child Support Agency provides assistance to establish paternity, establish support orders and enforce child support and health insurance. Our agency is comprised of dedicated individuals who handle over 28,000 open cases. Dane County Child Support Agency is one of 71 county and 10 tribal child support agencies in Wisconsin. We work in conjunction with the State, local courts and many outside partner agencies to meet the needs of the families that we serve.
New Phone System Announcement
We are excited to announce that we have updated our phone system that will connect you directly to your caseworker. When calling our office, (608) 266-4031, listen carefully to the NEW options. The contact page or the site notification has more information about the options. Caseworkers have 3 days to return your phone call, so there is no need to call back to follow up.
How to Check on Payment Status
The State of Wisconsin has created several outstanding resources to check on your child support payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That is why Dane County Child Support no longer provides payment information over the phone. Please use one of the listed payment resources available to you to manage your account balances, court order summary and payments made or received.
- Child Support Online Services (CSOS) Secured Website (current year & last year payments)
- IVR at the Trust Fund: 1-800-991-5530 (last two payments)
- EPPIC Debit Mastercard: Toll-free # 1-877-253-3686. No website at this time. EPPIC has a text message alert feature. To set up call their toll free number
- Direct deposit users can contact your local bank for savings and checking activities
- Payment histories greater than 2 years old, contact us at (608) 266-4031